V - Fold Facial Tissue Paper Interfolder With Siemens PLC And
The machine is used to make facial tissue paper from jumbo roll
paper by way of paper embossing, slitting and folding.
- Siemens PLC program control.
- Siemens frequency converter for speed regulation.
- Touch screen operation panel for easy parameters setting and simple
- The transverse upper blade is pneumatically separated integral
fixed type and the lower blade is integral rotary type. Easy for
guiding paper, avoiding blade damage by blocking, easily
adjustable, ensuring cutting without connections.
- Alloy slitting blades and bearing steel pressing rollers are
durable in use.
- Movable rubber arc spreading rollers prevent paper corrugation and
fully prevent paper dust accumulation from polluting finished
- The overall units are driven by timing belt and flat belt, with
tapered pulley type tension adjustment for high drive accuracy and
free of maintenance.
- Machine frame of high hardness steel structure to ensure high speed
|Jumbo roll width||1520mm max.|
|Jumbo roll dia.||1500mm max.|
|Jumbo roll core dia.||76.2mm|
|Finished tissue size|
Open size: 210mm/200mm/190mm/180mm;
Folded size: 105mm/100mm/95mm/90mm.
|Vertical slitting size||100-210mm (adjustable)|
|Folding capacity||1000 sheets/min * 7lines|
|Folding type||V-fold, interfolding|
|Embossing roller||Steel to rubber, steel to wool, steel to steel (for option)|
|Embossing mode||Individual pneumatic control for paper edge or full paper embossing|
|Embossing pattern||To be confirmed by user|
|Power supply||AC 380V/50HZ/3PH|
|Main motor power||5.5 KW|
|Vacuum blower||15 KW (brand: LONGTEC/Taiwan)|
|Program controller||PLC (Brand: DELTA, MITSUBISHI, SIEMENS for option)|
|Operation panel||LCD touch screen (Brand: DELTA, MITSUBISHI, SIEMENS for option)|
|Counting mode||Electronic, dislocation or inking|
|Unwinding rate||150m/min (design)|
|Production rate||120m/min (normal)|
|Unwinding speed||Frequency control|
|Unwinding stand||2 stands, 2-row chain drive or individual drive for option|
|Paper roll loading||Pneumatic drive for each layer independently|
|Gas consumption||0.6MPa max.|
|Transmission mode||Timing belt, step transmission combined with mechanical linkage|